1. What are the difference and similarity between Pine Pollen Powder and Pine Pollen (tablet) ？
(1) Different ingredients: Pine Pollen Powder contains 100% pure pollen, while the tablet contains pine pollen and a small amount of excipient.
(2) Different dosage forms: one is powder and the other is tablet.
The main ingredient of these two products is the same, and their efficacies are almost the same.
2. How to take Pine Pollen Powder to obtain the best effect?
A. After the bottle containing Pine Pollen Powder is opened, the time of administration should not be too long to avoid oxidation. It can be stored in a refrigerator if in a moist and hot climate in the south.
B. It can be mixed in lukewarm water, milk or porridge before taking, but the temperature of such liquids should not be too high to degrade its active ingredients.
C. Following the dosage and administration recommended in the Directions for Use will give better effect.
3. Can Pine Pollen Powder be used externally? If yes, what are its effects?
A. As pine pollen is hygroscopic and its nourishing ingredients can arrest discharge and subdue inflammation in the affected site, it can be used as a skincare and a toilet powder for babies and used in the prevention and treatment of eczema and diaper rash in babies.
B. Clinical experiments have proved that pine pollen, through oral administration and topical application, has very good preventive and regulatory effects in patients with bedsores due to prolonged bed rest.
C. It also has good effect on skin pruritus in the elderly people.
For products details, click HERE