1. What attention should be taken when taking Guozhen Pine Pollen?
(1) Healthy people and sub-healthy people can take the healthcare dose 2-3 times each day with 2-3 pills each time. Sub-healthy people with obvious symptoms can increase the dose accordingly to 3 times a day with 4-6 pills each time and adjust the dose after the improvement of the symptom.
(2) As for the sick, the dose should vary with each individual. They can find out the healthcare dose suitable for themselves by beginning with a small amount and increasing it gradually with appropriate regulations following daily observation.
(3) The original therapy for the sick should not be changed and delayed.
(4) No food and medicine are forbidden.
(5) No record of allergy has been made in the past medical literature, but with individual differences, the dose should be 1-3 pills as a tryout and increased gradually without any allergic symptom for the purpose of safety.
(6) The intake water temperature should be under 40℃ to avoid destroying active substances.
(7) It should be stored in cool and dry places. Once opened, it should be finished in time.
(8) As for the patients with chloasma, butterfly spot, acne and liver symptom, vitamin C can be added to enhance its effect when pine pollen is taken.
(9) Better effect will be achieved when pine pollen is taken on an empty stomach.
(10) Water should be taken frequently. It should be taken moderately before thirstiness and on an empty stomach in the morning, and cold drinking should be avoided in hot weather.
2. How can Guozhen Pine Pollen be taken most effectively?
Pine pollen contains plenty of bioactive nutrients with physiological active properties. Therefore, the nutrients in it can work most effectively when it is taken on an empty stomach, which makes it enter the small intestines faster and absorbed in them. For the obese, taking before meals helps feel bloated earlier, whereas it can help those with poor digestive function with digestion when taken after meals. Every one can choose his appropriate dose according to his own conditions with lukewarm water below 40°C or cold boiled water. To healthy people and sub-healthy people, the dose will be taken 2-3 times with 3 pills each time. To the sub-healthy people with obvious symptoms, the dose can be increased accordingly to 2-3 times each day with 4-6 pills each time in a short time if they feel much better after taking it.
3. Why is it better to take pine pollen on an empty stomach before meals?
As pine pollen is rich in bioactive nourishing ingredients, taking it on an empty stomach allows more rapid ingress of the nourishing ingredients into the small intestine where they are absorbed, thus giving the best play to the nourishing ingredients contained in the pine pollen. For the obese, taking pine pollen before meals can give them a feeling of satiety and help reduce their food intake, yet for those with poor digestive function, taking pine pollen after meals can help promote digestion. Each person can adjust the administration time according to his/her own condition.
4. Is it true that the higher the dose of pine pollen is, the better healthcare effect it will be?
It is advisable to take pine pollen according to the dosage recommended in the Directions for Use. Individuals in a state of sub-health and patients suffering certain chronic diseases can increase the dose for a short time accordingly, as excess dose may not be completely absorbed by the body. The effect of taking a high dose in a short period is not as good and stable as that of taking a healthcare dose over an extended period of time.
5. Is there a period of treatment for Guozhen Pine Pollen?
There is no time limit for the end of treatment with pine pollen, for it contains over 200 nutrients that the body needs with well-balanced natural components. It can be called a natural nutrient treasure for human beings created by nature and hence can be regarded as a nutritious meal for our daily life.
6. Does the sugar in Pine Pollen have any adverse effect on diabetics?
The addition of sugar in pine pollen is mainly for the requirement of production technique and the improvement of taste, and has shown no side effect on diabetics after long-term observation.